Applications for the BrainBuxa Scholarship are now invited. The scholarship is exclusively intended to college students in the United States of America who are interested to enter career in management area. The winning students will receive $1,000. The application deadline is December 10, 2017.
The most deserving applicant will be granted $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in management or other technical subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States;
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.5 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship;
- Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of management or in another technical discipline such as physics or mathematics etc with an interest in the field of management.
The U.S citizens may apply this scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship, please follow this instruction:
- Write a 1000-word essay about “ Building A Bright Career in Management Administration”;
- Create a visual infographic to accompany your essay;
- Be sure that both your essay and infographic are detailed, well-written and are based on information that is well-researched;
- Include a cover letter. Be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application;
- Submit your scholarship application to [email protected]
December 10, 2017.