The University of Aberdeen is delighted to offer the graduate business school scholarships for September 2016 intake. Students from all nationals may apply this scholarship. He or she must be a postgraduate students of one of the taught postgraduate programmes listed below. The winning students will receive £5,000 tuition fee waivers. The application deadline is 9th May 2016.
The University of Aberdeen is proud of its vibrant postgraduate population and innovative programmes . As the value of a postgraduate degree has never been higher, studying at our Graduate Business School is an investment in your future. Acting on our commitment to excellence, the University of Aberdeen is significantly increasing the range of postgraduate scholarships we offer to talented students, to help with the cost of learning.
Each of the scholarship winners will receive benefit of of £5,000 tuition fee waivers.
Level and Area of Studies
- Finance Merit Scholarship (x15): MSc Accounting & Finance, MSc Finance & Investment Management (with or without CFA option), and MSc Finance & Real Estate
- Management Merit Scholarship (x15): MSc International Business Management, MSc Marketing Management, and MSc Management Consultancy
- Economics Merit Scholarship (x15): MSc Applied Economics or MSc Petroleum, Energy Economics and Finance
- MBA Business Achievement Scholarship (x10): MBA
- Real Estate Merit Scholarship (x10): MSc Real Estate
Place of Study
At the University of Aberdeen, UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates are expected to meet the criteria as follow:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for entry in September 2016 to one of the master degrees.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK second class upper (2:1) or first class honours degree.
- Demonstrate excellent personal and professional skills.
International students may apply this scholarship.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.
9th May 2016.