The Australian Catholic University is delighted to offer a number of Undergraduate Scholarships for any foreign student (other than Australian and New Zealand) who demonstrate excellent academic performance. In addition, he or she must secure a place to study at the university. The university provides 20 awards covering 50% of tuition fees and 2 full tuition scholarships for Research degrees. The application deadline is 30 September each year.
The Australian Catholic University offers Acu scholarships to up to 20 international students starting undergraduate or postgraduate courses each year. These International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University cover 50% of the recipients’ full-time tuition fees. ACU also offers full tuition scholarships for up to two international students starting research degrees each year.
The winners of this ACU Scholarship will receive 50% tuition fee discount for undergraduate students and full-tuition fee for research degree students.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and research degree in any field.
Place of Study
At Australian Catholic University in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all candidates must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- be an international student form a country other than Australia or New Zealand;
- hold an offer for a place in an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD program at ACU;
- be willing to enrol at ACU as a full-time student upon accepting the scholarship;
- You must be enrolled full-time to continue receiving the scholarship;
- not have received another scholarship or award;
- not be an ACU Study Abroad or Exchange student.
All nationalities other than Australian and New Zealand are welcome to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.
30 September each year.