Each year, the Aditya Birla Group offers a number of Aditya Birla Scholarship which is exclusively open to students from defined institutions in India. Varied value of Aditya Birla Scholarship Award will granted the winning applicants (please see the detail below). To apply, all eligible students are advised to visit the website link at the end of this post.
Please see other awesome Indian Scholarships
The Aditya Birla Scholarship Programme is the Group’s way of pursuing Mr. Aditya Vikram Birla’s ideals of spawning leaders with a passion to excel. Attained through fostering outstanding academic excellence and humane leadership values, in partnership with select IITs, BITS (Pilani), IIMs, XLRI and law campuses.
The value of the scholarship is depending on the candidate’s institution as follow:
– IIMs / XLRI Rs. 1,75,000 per annum
– IIT / BITS (Pilani): Rs 65,000 per annum
– LAW Rs. 1,80,000 per annum or fees at actuals, whichever is lower
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any subject.
Place of Study
The Aditya Birla Scholarship support study taken in India.
Eligibility and Criteria
Only those Students from the following institutes are invited to apply the Aditya Birla Scholarships:
- IIMs – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow, Indore, Khozikode, Shillong
- XLRI – Jamshedpur
- IITs (B.Tech) – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Roorkee, Guwahati
- BITS (Pilani) Campuses
- LAW: National Law School of India University – Bangalore,
- NALSAR University of Law – Hyderabad,
- The WB National University of Juridical Sciences – Kolkata,
- National Law University – Jodhpur
The top 20 students (in terms of their entrance exam ranking at the time of admission) are invited to apply through the Dean of the respective institutes
Only Indian students are invited to apply.
Please click the application link below and learn the detail instruction of the application procedure.
There is no detail information. Please contact the employer for further information.