The Harvard University Health Services (HUHS) is delighted to invite applications for the Administrative Health Care Fellowship Program. Master degree and professional in any relevant field are welcome to apply. Fellows will participate in a program that is purposed to depelov their careers in health care administration. The closing date of application is October 21, 2016.
Harvard University Health Services (HUHS) is pleased to announce its Administrative Health Care Fellowship Program. The fellows with varied backgrounds in public health, medicine, business, and other related professions, are invited to apply. The overall goal of the program is to encourage fellows to further develop their careers in health care administration. At the end of the introductory period, the fellow will be assigned by the senior fellow to one or more projects. Project assignments will be in four different areas: clinical/quality, operations, health insurance, and finance.
- The Harvard University Health Services Administrative Health Care Fellowship Program provides the selected participant with the opportunity to broaden and enhance his or her training, professional skills, and experience in health care administration.
- This two-year fellowship offers experience working closely with a dynamic team of senior administrators, mid-level management, and clinicians.
- Throughout the program, Fellows will meet weekly with the Chief Medical Officer, and regularly with the Director of HUHS.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in the field that related to health care administration.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Masters or other professional degrees in related healthcare or business field, demonstration of practical experience in project management and performance or process improvement techniques required.
- Experience in data analysis and working knowledge of computer databases. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be graduating from an accredited graduate program in May/June 2017.
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
All materials below must be submitted by the deadline:
– Statement of purpose
– Cover letter
21 October 2016.