Adobe Systems Incorporated is currently accepting applications for the Adobe Research Fellowships Program. Those awards are available for any graduate student around the world studying computer science. Ten fellows will be selected to receive the $10,000 awards. The closing date of application is October 31, 2017.
Each winner will receive benefits as follow:
– A $10,000 award paid once.
– A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
– An Adobe Research mentor.
– An internship at Adobe for the 2018 summer.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate degree in computer science.
Place of Study: Abroad.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Remain an active, full-time student in a PhD program for the full duration of 2018 or forfeit the award.
- Cannot have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
There is no nationality restriction.
Application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the students work.
- One letter should come from the student’s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
October 31, 2017.