AlphaCard is delighted to invite application for the its essay scholarship. Only the U.S. residents may participate in this contest. Both high school and college students are welcome to apply. The winner will receive $1,000. To apply, essay must be submitted by 1 July 2016.
AlphaCard encourages you to apply for the scholarship program. If you’re a current high school senior, college student, or graduate student, you are eligible to apply.
The winning student will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must be currently enrolled in high school (seniors only), college, or graduate school to apply.
- You cannot be an AlphaCard employee or be related to any of the company’s employees.
- AlphaCard will verify enrollment.
- AlphaCard reserves the right to disqualify any applicants who use inappropriate language or exhibit any behavior which may be construed as offensive.
- The scholarship is limited to United States residents only
Only the U.S. residence are invited to apply.
To apply, students are required to give the answer of the following questions in a 350-400 word. Acceptable file formats include DOC, PDF, WPT, WPS, DOCX, DOT, and DOTX.
- What would you argue are the two most important measures schools or universities can implement to improve campus safety?”
- The majority of school campuses in the U.S. have implemented security measures to ensure the safety of students and faculty. We want to hear from you on the subject — what measureswould you institute to augment safety?
1 July 2016.