The American Bullion Scholarship is now open to U.S or overseas students holding visa student. The candidates should be currently enrolling at any accredited schools and universities in USA. Five best candidates will be selected to receive award valued maximum $500. Closing date of application is 31 October 2017.
The American Bullion Financial Education Scholarship is offered to current high school and college students. Five scholarships are awarded every year. Winning submissions are selected by a team of executives at American Bullion.
Five (5) $500 Scholarships will given to the winners.
Level and Area of Studies
American Bullion Scholarship is targeted to college students studying any subjects
Place of Study
At any accredited institutions in USA
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university within the United States. Winners will be asked to provide a valid student ID, transcript, or other proof of enrollment before receiving their winnings. This scholarship is not open to high school students entering college.
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid U.S. student visa.
- Scholarship essay must be a minimum of 500 words, maximum of 1,000 words.
- One submission per person, per year.
- Applications that fail to meet the above requirements will be disregarded.
legal resident of the United States or hold a valid U.S. student visa.
Please write a 500 – 1,000 word essay answering the question “What are the benefits of including physical gold in an IRA/401k portfolio?”.
31 October, 2017