Applications for the Apartment List Scholarship are now being accepted. The U.S high school and college students are welcome to apply. The winning student will receive up to $500. To apply, application must be submitted at the first day of these months: March, June, September and December.
As a company filled with many college grads, we know that college is an important life endeavor, but one that can be expensive. We couldn’t have graduated without a little help along the way, and we want to give back to the future leaders of America.
The winning applicants will be granted $500.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, candidates must satisfy the requirements as follow:
- Currently attending attending high school and will be attending an accredited university or college in the next academic year
- Currently attending an accredited university or college (undergraduate and graduate students are both eligible)
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
This scholarship open to any legal U.S. resident.
To apply, please submit an application that includes answers to the following questions:
- What have you done that exemplifies one (or more) of Apartment List’s core values?
- What is most important to you when choosing a place to call “home”?
– Spring: March 1
– Summer: June 1
– Fall: September 1
– Winter: December 1