The University of Swinburne is delighted to invite applications for the Apollo Fund – First in Family Scholarship. Please note, only local students are eligible to apply. They must be commencing student studying full-time in an on-campus single or double Business undergraduate degree at Swinburne in Semester 1, 2018. Up to $22,500 will be given to the winning applicant. No application will be accepted after 27 April 2018.
Value and Tenure
The scholarship is valued at $7500 per year, for a period of three years. The total value of the scholarship is $22,500.
Level and Area of Studies
– Bachelor of Accounting
– Bachelor of Business
– Bachelor of Business (Professional)
– Bachelor of Business Information Systems
– Bachelor of Business Information Systems/Bachelor of Business
Place of Study
At Swinburne University, Australia
Eligibility and Criteria
- be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- be a commencing student studying full-time in an on-campus single or double Business undergraduate degree at Swinburne in Semester 1, 2018
- be the first in their family to attend university
- not have a previous university qualification
- demonstrate financial need.
Only Australian citizens or permanent residents are invited to apply.
Applicants must complete and submit an online application form and all supporting documentation by the deadline.
27 April 2018.