Entries for the Apple HBCU Scholars Program is now being accepted. Eligible candidates should be currently attending a four-year accredited HBCU/PBI. The winning applicants will receive benefit of maximum $25,000. To apply, all required materials must be received no later than September 17, 2017.
The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) in partnership with Apple is proud to present the Apple HBCU Scholars Program. The program is open for those who are enrolled full-time at a four-year accredited HBCU (Historically black colleges and universities) or PBI (Predominately Black Institution). The goal of scholarship is to increase talent in STEM fields , so we will select a large number of students pursuing a degree in these areas of study.
Selected scholars will participate in a 12-week internship during the summer before their senior year, and will receive up to $25,000 in scholarship funding.
Level and Area of Studies
Candidates should be undergraduate students in studying STEM Fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The Apple HBCU Scholars Program is open to both public and private HBCUs and PBIs. Students attending a four-year accredited HBCU/PBI are eligible for participation.
- Enrolled full-time at a four-year accredited HBCU (Historically black colleges and universities) or PBI (Predominately Black Institution)
- Currently in the second-to-last year of study, graduating in fall 2018 or spring of 2019. (e.g., juniors or seniors pursuing a fifth year of study.)
- Prior internship experience is preferred
- Students must be in their junior year of study or in their next to last year of school.
- Graduate students majoring in the target areas (e.g., computer science, engineering, etc.,) who will not graduate before May 2018 are eligible to apply.
Only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
Please go to the link below to apply this scholarship.
September 17, 2017.