Applicants are now invited to apply the AWIB Scholarship. This scholarship available for female applicants only. To be eligible, she must be Asian students who permanently resides in the U.S. In addition, she must be able to demonstrate leadership, community service and/ or entrepreneurship. Up to $2,500 will be awarded to the scholarship winner. The application deadline is 1 October each year.
The Asian Women In Business Scholarship encourages and promotes exceptional Asian female students who have demonstrated scholarship, leadership, community service and/ or entrepreneurship. The AWIB Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to students who have the attributes to be our next generation of leaders.
$2,500 in total will be given to the successful applicant.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate in business related field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all candidates are expected to meet the criteria below:
- must be female of Asian
- demonstrated a leadership role in a community endeavor
- enrolled full-time in an accredited four-year undergraduate institution in the U.S.
- carry a minimum of 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA at the time of application
- provide the most recent college transcript
- provide a minimum of one professional recommendation
- fully complete and sign the AWIB Scholarship Application
- be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
The U.S students are welcome to apply this AWIB scholarship.
To apply, you must click the application link below. Please learn the detail instruction at the web page.
1 October on annual basis.