Bay Alarm Medical is pleased to announce an essay contest for 2017/18 session. Eligible candidates should be graduating from high school or currently pursuing education in college or university. He or she must be actively involve in a community service. To apply, students are required to write an essay based on the rule below. Three winners will be chosen to receive the prizes. The deadline is 31 March 2017.
At Bay Alarm Medical, we’re committed to helping seniors stay happy and healthy longer so they can continue to live independently. We also believe seniors play a vital role in our communities — especially through sharing their stories and life lessons. Our 2016 scholarship aims to highlight these life lessons and how seniors inspire us in our everyday lives.
– 1st place: $2,500
– 2nd place: $2,000
– 3rd place: $1,000
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, candidates must:
- be involved in a community service effort/volunteer opportunity where you work with the elderly OR
- participate in caregiving duties for an elderly relative living in your home.
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program for the 2017-2018 school year
The United States citizens may apply this scholarship.
To apply, students must write a 500-1,000 word essay that answers the following three questions:
- What is the most important lesson you’ve learned from the senior you work with?
- How has working with seniors impacted your life/inspired you?
- How would you encourage others to spend more time with their grandparents or seniors in the community?
The essay and other supporting documents must be submitted to [email protected] by March 31, 2017.