The Steiermärkische Sparkasse (Styrian Bank), in cooperation with Montanuniversitaet Leoben, University of Graz, University of Music and Performing Arts Graz & TU Graz is delighted to invite applications for the Best of South-East Scholarship Program. This scholarship is targeted to students from the defined countries as mentioned below. The application deadline is 8 December 2017.
The scholarship programme lasts 12 months (from September to the end of August) and includes at the Montanuniversitaet Leoben:
- A scholarship of 750€ monthly for an entire year
- A scholarship for a 2-semester mobility programme at MUL (winter and summer semesters 2018-19) and
- A 2-month trainee programme or internship (in July and August)
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Austria.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Language skills in English (min. level B2) or German (min. level B2)
- Very good grades
- Students need to have completed at least 4 semesters of their Bachelor’s degree by the time of the application
- Doctoral students require a letter of confirmation from the supervisor of your dissertation at the Montanuniversitaet Leoben (please note that you yourself are responsible for finding a supervisor)
- Motivation, commitment, good communication skills, adaptability, theoretical knowledge, as well as practical skills
Only the citizens of these countries may apply this scholarship; Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia.
Please click the link below to apply this scholarship.
December 8, 2017.