BETiNS.com is pleased to announce an International BETiNS Scholarship. Eligible candidates should be prospective students at college or university outside their home country. The winning students will receive $5,000. To apply, all required documents must be received by June 30 every year.
The purpose of this BETiNS Scholarship is to assist students studying outside of their Home Country with their educational expenses. American Students studying Abroad and International Students studying in the US may be eligible. You need not be a client to be eligible.
The winner of this BETiNS Scholarship will be awarded $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States and other countries.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for the BETiNS Scholarship a student must:
- Have been accepted into a College or University in a country outside of his/her Home Country (Home Country determined by the issued passport). Those with a Green Card in the US are not eligible for study in the US.
- Have a US equivalent of a High School diploma from an accredited High School and a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above. The validation of this GPA must be from a US. grading system. This can be an American Report Card, or a copy of the translation of your transcript from the US school you have been accepted to or have applied to.
- A TOFEL of 61, or IELTS of 5.5. If you were not required to take the TOFEL or IELTS then you must submit either your SAT or ACT if applicant is inbound to the US. We realize TOFEL or IELTS may have expired. Up load a copy of the expired document.
- Studying for a minimum of one full year at the University or College.
- Have a Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number at the time of award if not included on the application.
- Write an original 500 word (or less) essay on “Your Life’s Goals” and how this scholarship will assist in attaining those goals.
All required document must be submitted via the online system at the link below.
June 30 every year.