Each year, the applications for Law School Dean’s Scholarship are accepted. This scholarship for students who have been accepted to on the LPC or GDL in January or September. Those are selected will receive benefits of £6,000. The application deadline 31 July and 30 November 2017.
The Law School of BPP University is pleased to offer Law School Dean’s Scholarship for prospective students who are strongly motivated to entering career as a barrister or solicitor. All candidates will be evaluated based on entries, financial needs and the submitted essay.
This scholarship is worth up to £5000. There is an overall scholarship fund of up to £55,000 per academic year.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate level in law studies.
Place of Study
At Law School of BPP University in the United Kingdom
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, candidates are expected to:
- have applied for, and been offered a place on the LPC or GDL in January or September;
- have a strong academic ability, clear financial need;
- have a strong commitment to a career as a barrister or solicitor;
- have a first or 2.1 in your undergraduate degree.
Both domestic and overseas students are welcome to apply.
To apply complete the Scholarship Application Form and in no more than 500 words write an essay on ‘ What challenges do you think the legal profession faces over the next decade?’. Then email a copy of your application to [email protected] Please include a copy of your most recent CV with your application.
- If you intend to start the programme in January, the closing date for applications is 30 November. If you are successful you will be contacted by 19 December.