Applications for the Bruce Lee Foundation Scholarship Program are now being accepted. Eligible candidates should be the U.S. college students who are minimum 16 years of age. Varied amount of the awards will given to the most deserving applicants. The closing date of application is June 9, 2017.
The purpose of the Bruce Lee Scholarship Program is to provide a financial award to one or more students who understand, appreciate, and exemplify Bruce Lee’s passion for education as well as his qualities of honest expression, forward thought, self-exploration, and assertiveness.
1 x $10,000 scholarship and a 4 x $2,500 scholarships to BLF Scholarship winners. The Seattle Central BLF Scholarship winner receives $2,000 and the San Francisco Junior Giants BLF Scholarship winner receives $2,500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a student aged 16 years or older
- Be attending or will be attending a two-year college, four-year university, graduate school, or licensed trade and vocational school within the U.S.
- Be involved in extracurricular activities
- Have work experience or demonstrate service within their community
- Demonstrate personal drive
- Have knowledge of and/or identify with Bruce Lee and his insights
- Junior Giants and Las Vegas students will also be considered for the major and minor scholarships, respectively.
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
Please go to the application link below to apply this scholarship.
June 9, 2017.