Each year, the CengageBrain offers Cameron Keif Scholarship, a $2,500 scholarship. Applicants should be enrolled undergraduate degree or planning to pursue a degree in software engineering/development. Please anticipate the deadline at the end of January each year.
The Cameron Keif Scholarship is offered on annual basis. This scholarship targeted to those pursuing career in software engineering field. All applicants are required to provide an essay discussing about the following topic question: Why do you want to develop software? Why do you want to be a software engineer instead of another profession?
The winners may expect to receive up to $2,500.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate in software engineering.
Place of Study
In the United States of America
Eligibility and Criteria
All applicants are expected to meet the eligibility requirements as follow:
- Applicants must be high school seniors or undergraduates enrolled in college.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 on 4.0 scale at the end of the spring.
- High school seniors applicants must have a minimum score of 1340 for the SAT of 30.
- Applicants must be planning to attend an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must be planning to pursue a degree in software engineering/development.
U.S students are welcome to apply.
To apply, all applicants are advised to click the application link below and learn the further instruction.
At the end of January on annual basis.
For questions regarding the scholarship, please refer to Ashley from the Scholarship Administration Institute at [email protected]