Council of American Overseas Research Centers (CAORC) is currently accepting applications for the Multi-Country Research Fellowship. The fellowship is targeted to individuals and teams who are the citizens of the United States. He or she must be doctoral candidates and postdoctoral scholars. Up to eight winning fellows will be chosen to receive $10,500 each. No application will be accepted after January 31, 2018.
Council of American Overseas Research Centers (CAORC) is pleased to offer The Multi-Country Research Fellowship. The fellowship is open to U.S. doctoral candidates and postdoctoral scholars. Applicants are eligible to apply as individuals or in teams. During the fellowship travel is currently restricted by the U.S. Department of State to the following AORC countries.
Approximately eight awards of up to $10,500 each will be given to the winning candidates.
Level and Area of Studies
Doctoral and postdoctoral program in any subject.
Place of Study
The research can be taken outside the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- U.S. doctoral candidates and postdoctoral scholars.
- Funding is not available for research conducted in the United States.
- Preference will be given to candidates examining comparative and/or cross-regional research. Scholars must carry out research in two or more countries outside the United States, at least one of which hosts a participating American overseas research center.
Only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
To apply, candidates are required to provide the materials below:
- Project Description.
- Project Bibliography/Literature Review.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
January 31, 2018.
For more questions you can contact on the given email address: info-at-caorc.org.