Entries for the CareerCrawlers MERIT Scholarship Program 2017-2018 is currently being accepted. All applicants must be enrolled or planning to be enrolled in an accredited university or college in Fall 2017 or Spring 2018. To apply, candidates must submit an essay or video on the given topic below by 30 September or 15 December 2017.
To help students who dedicate their lives helping and improving the lives of others. We offer a $1,500 merit-based scholarship twice From September to June of the school year for students pursuing any of the following fields: nursing, trucking, EMT, Postal, or applied sciences and medicine.
The winning student will receive benefit of $1,500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in engineering and health care.
Place of Study
In the United States of America
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement)
- Must be a Canadian or US citizen
- Must be enrolled in an academic program in either healthcare or engineering related field
Only the United States citizen are invited to apply.
To apply, you need to submit a 300 – 400 word essay explaining why you should be considered for the scholarship. You may also submit a video that should NOT be longer then 5 minutes. We are looking for a brief collaboration of your past projects highlighting the following:
- Why you’ll be a good fit for the program your entering.
- A quick introduction telling us why you want to shift careers and enter this new profession.
- Talk about your personality and why you belong in this career.
30 September or 15 December 2017.