Applications for the CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship Programme are being invited. This postdoctoral research program is available for scholars from around the world. The Center for Advanced Studies in Southeastern Europe (CAS – SEE) of University of Rijeka, the sponsor, provides a fully – funded award for the winning fellows. The application deadline is 15th July, 2016.
- Living allowances in the range of € 1,100 per month for a fellow
- Support for accommodation expenses
- A research budget in accordance with the research proposal
- And travel expenses (one round trip)
Level and Area of Studies
Postdoctoral research mainly in the fields of the humanities and social sciences but may also be granted to scholars in life and exact sciences, provided that their proposed research project does not require laboratory facilities and that it interfaces with humanities and social sciences.
Place of Study
At the University of Rijeka in Croatia
Eligibility and Criteria
- Degree: At the time of the application, researchers must be in possession of a doctoral degree. Nationality: Researchers from all countries are eligible to the programme.
- Disciplines: The programme is open to all disciplines in the fields of humanities and social sciences. It also welcomes applications from the arts, life and exact sciences providedthat: the research project does not require any intensive laboratory work, the research project interfaces with humanities and social sciences, the applicant has a proven capacityto dialogue with other scientific disciplines.
- Age: There is no age limit for applying to CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship Programme.
There is no nationality restriction.
Applications are submitted by filling the online application form. Please click the link below to apply this fellowship.
15th July, 2016.