McDonald is currently accepting applications for the Charlie Bell Scholarship Program. Only the citizens of Australia or permanent resident may apply this scholarship. Up to three winners are selected each year. The closing date of application is November 1, 2017.
In recognition of the contribution made by the former McDonald’s Corporation CEO, Charlie Bell, a scholarship for future leaders has been created in his name. The Scholarship, administered by the Charlie Bell School of Management, recognises Charlie’s commitment towards the provision of ongoing learning and education.
- One award, valued up to $15,000 may only be granted to an employee of McDonald’s Australia Limited or employed at a McDonald’s restaurant by a McDonald’s franchisee (Employee Award);
- Two awards valued each up to $15,000, may be granted at the discretion of the Selection Committee (Discretionary Award).
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The scholarship will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, candidates must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Gain acceptance to or be enrolled in, an undergraduate or post graduate degree at an Australian University;
- Be available to commence university or continue university, as the case may be, in semester 1, 2018;
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- Not have been a previous recipient of the Charlie Bell Scholarship If an applicant is aged under 18 years, parental consent is required to validate the Scholarship application.
The Australian citizen or permanent resident are invited to apply.
Please go to the link below to see further instruction of application procedure of this Charlie Bell Scholarship Program.
November 1, 2017.