The CJ Pony Parts Scholarship Video Contest is now open. Entries will be accepted until April 15 and October 15 every year. Please note, only the U.S. post-secondary students are invited to apply. The winning students will receive benefits of $500.
Applications are invited for students who are enrolling in post-secondary education in the academic year in 2017 by CJ Pony Parts. The given scholarship is mainly open to all fields of study and is not exclusive to automotive or related degrees. Main objective of the given contest is to choose a winner on nondiscriminatory basis.
Each year “CJ Pony Parts Scholarship Video Contest” will award $500 amount to its winners.
Level and Area of Studies
Post-secondary education in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Any current student who is a U.S. resident.
- Applicants will be enrolling in post-secondary education in their next semester is eligible for this scholarship.
- This is open to all fields of study and is not exclusive to automotive or related degrees.
Only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
In order to apply for CJ Pony Parts Scholarship Video Contest you have to create a short video, less than 3 minutes long. You can create you video on one of these topics:
- What is your first memory of a Mustang?
- How does a Mustang relate to your field of study? (get creative!)
- With the recent development of autonomous/self-driving vehicles, how do you see that changing the automotive industry?
- CJ Pony Parts has been around for over 30 years; where do you see yourself 30 years from now?
- As Lee Iacocca was the lead influencer for the debut of the Ford Mustang in April 1964, who is most influential in your life and why?
15 April for Spring and 15 October for Fall.