Applications for the College House Music Fellowship are now invited. The fellowship is available for musicians who are currently pursuing undergraduate degree. The winning student will receive $500. To apply, entries must be received by 26 November 2017.
College Houses and Academic Services and the Department of Music are glad to offer College House Music Fellowship to undergraduate students. Mission of this fellowship is to supports several professional Music Fellows who create student-focused music programming in the College Houses.
- The fellowship will award one semester of one-hour weekly private lessons with an instrument or vocal instructor currently listed with the department.
- If the student is already enrolled in MUSC 10, then s/he will instead receive a cash award of $500. Eligible students should reside on campus in a College House and participate in the department’s private lesson program.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in music fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The College House Music Fellowship dedicated and creative undergraduate performing musicians to apply for the first Undergraduate Music Fellowship.
The U.S students may apply this scholarship.
Application packet must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Cover letter.
- The names and contact information of two references.
- A 500-word project proposal presenting a performance-centered idea that shows musical leadership and genuine interest in fostering excellence in music performance in the Houses andbeyond.
- A repertoire list representing the applicant’s recent and current performance activity (fellowship finalists may be required to audition).
26 November 2017.