The Griffith University and Gold Coast Commonwealth Games Scholarship is now open. Eligible candidates are those pursuing degree in the field of Sport and Recreation, Human Movement, Sport, Psychology and Event management at Griffith University. Please note, only Australian, New Zealand and Commonwealth countries’ students are welcome to apply. The scholarship covers tuition fee, accommodation, living cost and others. The closing date of application is 26 November 2017.
The scholarship will provide the benefit as follow:
- A full fee waiver- value will be determined by the student’s citizenship, degree program, program duration and career level
- Accommodation, living and education expenses- the scholarship covers accommodation and food (full board and lodging) on campus plus amenities to the total value of $29,700.
Level and Area of Studies
Degree program in a sport or event related area.
Place of Study
At Griffith University in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be commencing in a degree program in 2018 with a major related to Sport and Recreation, Human Movement, Sport, Psychology and Event management.
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or permanent Humanitarian Visa holder or a
- Full New Zealand Citizen or an International Student from any Commonwealth nation or territory.
The scholarship is available for Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders, Full New Zealand Citizens and International students of any Commonwealth nation or territory.
Application can be made through the online system at the link below.
26 November 2017.