Entries are now accepted for the Credibly Innovation in Business & Entrepreneurship Scholarship. The U.S. college students who are pursuing education in business-related studies at undergraduate and graduate level are invited to apply. Each applicants are required to write an essay on the topic questions below. Successful applicants will receive a grant prize amounting up to $1,000. The application deadline is 1 September 2015.
Credibly, a strong supporter of American small business, no matter where they are or what they do, believes that proper education in business and entrepreneurship is the key to a bright future for America’s small business economy. To help ensure the business owners of the future get the proper education and training to carry the economy forward, Credibly is proud to offer our Innovation in Business & Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
Two winners will be selected, with the grand prize winner being offered $1,000 towards their higher education, and the runner-up being given $500.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate and undergraduate level in business, entrepreneurship, or a related field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America
Eligibility and Criteria
To be qualified, all applicants must meet the requirements as follow:
- Applicant must be a currently-enrolled graduate or undergraduate student at an accredited college within the U.S.
- Applicant must have a declared major of business, entrepreneurship, or a related field
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Applicant must submit a copy of their current transcript
The U.S. students are invited to apply.
Entries must be submitted online through the online system at the link below. Please note, all applicants are required to submit an essay consisting 500-1000 words discussing one or both of the topic questions as follow:
- What is the greatest challenge facing American small business owners today?
- What areas or industries provide the greatest opportunities for small business owners to innovate and succeed?
1 September 2015.