The Graduate School of the University of North Florida is currently accepting applications for the Delores Auzenne Fellowship Program. The program is available to graduate students who have been accepted into selected graduate disciplines and professional programs. Both citizens and permanent resident aliens are welcome to apply. The closing date of application is April.
The amount of this fellowship is $5000.00 each academic year divided equally between fall and spring terms.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate program in diversity fields.
Place of Study
At the University of North Florida in USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Have been accepted into select graduate disciplines and professional programs where minority graduate students are disproportionately under-represented
- Have demonstrated initiative in pursuing educational goals and possess the qualifications to assure satisfactory progress toward future educational goals
- Are either citizens or permanent resident aliens (a copy of your card must be provided) of the United States
- Have been classified as a Florida resident for tuition purposes for at least 1 year preceding the award of aid (Florida Statute 1009.21)
- Students who were awarded previously and are eligible to renew need to submit a new application (supplemental documents do not need to be submitted)
The U.S. citizens and resident aliens are invited to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.