Wyoming Technical Institute is currently accepting applications EANGUS WyoTech Scholarship Program”. The scholarship is exclusively available for new students who enroll at either the Laramie, WY or Daytona Beach, FL WyoTech campuses on or after January 1, 2017. There are 35 awards will be given to the most deserving applicants. The closing date of application is 15 August 2017.
There are 7 EANGUS locations that will each have the opportunity to award 5 National Guard members a scholarship in the amount of $5,000, a total of 35 awards. In addition, one (1) of these recipient’s award will be upgraded to a full scholarship to be applied to any complete program offered at either the Laramie, WY or Daytona Beach, FL WyoTech campuses to cover tuition, books and initial supply of uniforms (tool deposit and housing fees excluded).
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The primary requirements of this EANGUS WyoTech Scholarship Program as follow:
- New students who first enrolled on or after January 1, 2017 (does not include prior graduates, drops, canceled or reversed enrollments)
- Student meets all campus enrollment requirements
- Scholarship can only be used at the Laramie, WY or Daytona Beach, FL WyoTech campuses.
- Must be enrolled and attend at least ½ time (6 FA credits)
- Letter of recommendation must be received from a National Guard Leader
- Student must apply on the EANGUS website
- All submissions must meet guidelines and deadlines
National Guard Leader:
- National Guard leaders can be any leader from the Service Members chain of command as deemed appropriate by the EANGUS Scholarship Committee.
- Cannot be a Zenith corporate or campus employee
- Cannot be an immediate family member (parent, siblings, spouse, grandparent, children)
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Please apply this scholarship through the link below.
August 15, 2017.