Applications for the Autism Awareness Scholarship are now invited. To be eligible, candidates should be diagnosed with autism or are studying autism-related research at a university. The winning students will receive $1,000. To apply, essay must be submitted by August 30 on annual basis.
EverSpark Interactive is proud to launch our Autism Awareness Scholarship. We know firsthand the difficulties autism can be. Two of our staff members, including our CEO, have experienced the devastating effects autism can have on a person and their family. We understand the challenges autism presents to students affected by it, and know how difficult it can be to consider going to college. With the EverSpark Interactive Autism Awareness Scholarship, we aim to encourage students to pursue their secondary education. In addition, we hope to make it easier on families who want to send their autistic student to college.
Successful winner will be awarded $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The EverSpark Interactive Autism Awareness Scholarship is available to achievement-oriented students who meet two key criteria:
- You are currently enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited college or university, AND
- You have been diagnosed with autism of any form OR are studying autism-related research at a university.
The U.S citizens are welcome to apply.
Applicants must submit a video essay no longer than 2 minutes OR a written essay no longer than 1,000 words on one of the topics below:
- Tell us about a time that autism created an obstacle or special challenge, and how you overcame it.
- How has living with autism affected your goals and dreams for the future?
- How did you learn to accept your autism, and how has this acceptance changed you?
August 30 each year.