The University College Cork (UCC) is glad to offer a number of Excellence Masters Scholarships for 2017/18 academic year. Those scholarships are open to either EU or Non – EU citizens. They must be commencing Taught Masters or MRes in the College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences in September 2017. 12 winners will be selected to receive the awards. The closing date of application is June 1, 2017.
The funding will only cover the EU fee, so successful non-EU applicants will be responsible for the balance.
Level and Area of Studies
CACSSS Interdisciplinary Taught Masters Programmes:
- MA in Contemporary Migration and Diaspora Studies
- MA in Criminology
- MA in Digital Arts and Humanities
- MA in Digital Cultures
- MA in Irish Studies – Identities and Representations
- MA in Film and Screen Media
- MA in Landscape, Built Heritage and Design
- MA in Politics
- MA in Women’s Studies Masters in Planning and Sustainable Development (MPlan)
- MSocSc Voluntary and Community Sector Management
- MSocSc Youth Work with Community Arts and Sports Studies.
Place of Study
At the University College Cork (UCC) in Ireland.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The Excellence Scholarships (Masters) are for students who wish to carry out a Taught Masters or MRes programme in the College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences (CACSSS) at University College Cork, Ireland. Applicants must have at least Second Class Honours (Grade 1) or equivalent in their first or subsequent degree.
- Applications are invited from students who will commence a Taught Masters or MRes programme in autumn 2017. Applicants upgrading from a Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma are not eligible to apply.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
June 1, 2017.