Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews are delighted to invite applications for the Red Robin Golden Robin Contest. Only Florida International University’s students are welcome to apply. He or she must be 18 years of age. The winning student will receive a $10,000 scholarship. To apply, entries must be received by November 8, 2017.
Create a Gourmet burger with personality guidelines and you could win a $10,000 scholarship and the opportunity to serve your burger at the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival. The folks at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews are offering a FIU scholarship to the student winner of their annual burger recipe contest.
The folks at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews are offering a $10,000 FIU scholarship to the student winner of their annual burger recipe contest.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The Red Robin Golden Robin Contest (“Contest”) is open exclusively to students of Florida International University (“FIU”) who, as of the Contest start date, are 18 years old and currently enrolled and in good standing at FIU and remain enrolled and in good standing through the 2017 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival’s Amstel Light Burger Bash hosted by Rachael Ray.
- Employees (other than FIU students), officers and directors of Red Robin International, Inc. and Florida International University (jointly, the “Sponsor”), Heinz, Food Network, Food & Wine, Southern Wine and Spirits, and other persons or entities involved in any of the planning, administration, execution or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the “Related Parties”) and any of the Sponsor’s and Related Parties’ parent, subsidiaries, franchisees or affiliates, and the advertising or promotion agencies of each are not eligible to enter or win this Contest.
- Sponsor’s immediate family members are also ineligible. The term “immediate family member” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- One (1) Entry per person/team (a team may consist of up to 2 students).
- Students may only enter the Contest one time, whether individually or as part of a team.
The U.S students are welcome to apply.
Please see the detail instruction at the website and application link below.
November 8, 2017