Her Flowers (HF), a tech flower delivery startup, is delighted to announce the Her Flowers Scholarship Program. To be eligible, candidates must be enrolled into a local/private university school’s programmes on a full-time basis. There is no nationality and age restriction. Entries must be received by 28 October 2018.
About the Sponsor
Her Flowers(“HF”) is a tech flower delivery startup established in October 2015. Founded by an ex-Google senior associate Steve Feiner who left his post at Google’s Headquarters at Mountain View, California to seek greener pastures and realize his bigger dream of sending happiness. We pride ourselves to be your better go to florist with lightning quick delivery islandwide in Singapore that is guaranteed within 90 minutes from order time.
The value of the award is ranging from $1,500 to $4,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be enrolled into a local/private university school’s programmes on a full-time basis
- There are no restrictions in terms of nationalities or age
- Applicants from all undergraduate courses are welcome to apply
- All submitted entries will go through a strict round of check to ensure zero plagiarism. In essence, it must be original and done all submitted entries must be work done by the applicant.
- Honesty in all submissions. Passion and creativity wins the game.
- The HF scholarship is offered to all students pursuing a full-time course. Successful applicants are required to submit the original copies of their proof of their enrollment as a full-time student, as well as a copy of their academic records before the award is disbursed.
There is no nationality restriction.
Tell us your ideas and growth strategy on how you think you can contribute to make Her Flowers the go-to flower delivery company in the whole of Asia. Submit an essay,infographic or a concise marketing strategy of no less than 1000 words and email to [email protected] with the subject header “ I am The Bloomer “.
28 October 2018.