Entries for the Foodpanda Scholarship Program are now being invited. Eligible candidates should be currently attending university in Singapore. They will be required to submit their marketing strategy plan by the deadline. The winning student will receive benefit of 3,000 SGD in cash.
About the Sponsor (s)
Foodpanda is a leading mobile and online food ordering marketplace, currently available in 40 countries across 5 continents. Foodpanda Singapore was established in 2012 and currently represents over 400 premium restaurants across the city. Our website and mobile app services allow you to order food online easily and fast from a wide range of places. Some of the Singapore’s most beloved vendors can be found on our platform, as well as huge array of cuisines and dishes.
The winner may expect to receive the benefits as follow:
- One time scholarship award of 3,000 SGD in cash
- Implement your vision during a summer internship at the foodpanda offices
- The first 100 students submitting their complete application materials receive a 30,00 SGD food voucher. All other applicants will receive a 30% discount to be used on foodpanda.sg
Level and Area of Studies
University level in field of studies.
Place of Study
Students must be studying at any university in Singapore.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants should be full-time students enrolled for academic year 2016 in one of the universities in Singapore
- Applicants must be based in Singapore at the time of applying
- Applicants will be required to send a marketing plan
- Enter as individual or as a team. Prize money will be divided amongst members of the team
- Foodpanda employees and their family members are not eligible for the scholarship
Only those living in Singapore are invited to apply.
To apply for our scholarship just submit your marketing strategy plan. Download the marketing plan guidelines at the website and application link below.
16 September 2016