Each year, the Forte Fellows Program offers a number of awards for women pursuing MBA degree at one of participating schools. MBA students from all over the world are invited to apply. The Ideal candidates should demonstrate leadership ability and a commitment to women and girls via personal mentorship or community involvement. A range of benefits will be given to the successful fellows.
The Forté Fellows Program was created with the intention of increasing the number of women applying to and enrolling in MBA programs by offering fellowships to women pursuing a full-time, part-time or executive MBA education at our sponsor business schools. To date, schools have given nearly $68 million to more than 3,000 Forté Fellows.
The winners of this MBA fellowship will receive a range of benefits as follow:
- Participation in the Forté MBA Women Leadership Conference and the Financial Services FAST Track Conference;
- Inclusion in the Forté Fellow resume book, which is distributed each fall to Forté sponsor companies;
- Inclusion in the Forté Fellow email lists, through which you can stay connected with Forté Fellows at member schools;
- Special access to the Fellow section of the Forté website and the Fellow LinkedIn group;
- Free lifetime Premium Access Pass to Forté ($50 value annually);
- Mentoring and special opportunities to connect with other Fellows and Forté representatives at your school;
- Leadership development opportunities via your role in planning your school’s Forté outreach program to undergraduate women and
- A lifelong connection with the Forté Foundation community.
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Business Administration.
Place of Study
At an participating university in the United States. Please see the university list at this link
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, candidates should exhibit exemplary leadership in one or more ways: academic leadership, team leadership, community leadership, and creative leadership. Candidates should demonstrate a commitment to women and girls via personal mentorship or community involvement. Such commitment is in alignment with the mission of Forté Foundation.
Students from all nationals are welcome to apply.
Candidates are advised to click the application link below and learn further instruction of the application procedure.
Please contact the employer.