Goodwin Law Firm is glad to invite applications for the Goodwin 2L Diversity Fellowship Program. This call is intended to those enrolled full-time second-year law student enrolled in an ABA-accredited law school, with an expected graduation date of spring 2019. Up to $30,000 in total will be given to the winning fellows. No application will be accepted after 18 August 2017.
Through the fellowships, the Goodwin offers total $30,000 award. The Goodwin 2L Diversity Fellowships will provide awards of $15,000 each to help cover expenses for their third year of law school.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in law fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, a candidate must be a full-time second-year law student enrolled in an ABA-accredited law school, with an expected graduation date of spring 2019. They must demonstrate:
- Exceptional academic performance
- Outstanding leadership abilities and involvement in diversity organizations
- A commitment to community service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Other special achievements and honors
- A candidate may not be the recipient of Goodwin’s 1L Diversity Fellowship or a similar award from another law firm and cannot be an immediate family member of a Goodwin lawyer or employee. A candidate also may not be a Goodwin client or an employee of a Goodwin client.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Application should be made online through the link below.
18 August 2017.