Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates is delighted to offer a Law School Scholarship Program. This $2,000 is exclusively open the United States citizens who are currently attending an accredited law school within the United States. To apply, all required materials must be received no later than January 31, 2017.
At Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates, we have made it a goal to help the best, brightest, and most motivated individuals enter into the legal profession, regardless of their financial circumstances. To help achieve this goal we created the Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates Law School Scholarship.
The recipient of the award will receive $2000.00 towards educational expenses.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in law fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident;
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited law school within the United States;
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Applicants should also demonstrate good character and strong motivation.
Only U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- A completed application form;
- A current college, or graduate school transcript;
- A typed essay of 1500 – 3000 words about large trucks and eighteen-wheelers, which analyzes the severity of the issue in Illinois. Facts and statistics, case studies, research on the issue, laws that have been enacted or proposed in the U.S. or Illinois to deal with the issue, and possible solutions and safety tips for the public to deal with the issue are all highly recommended to accompany the essay.
- The application and supporting material must be received by January 31, 2017
- The scholarship winner will be notified by email, phone or mail on February 28, 2017