Each year, the HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht is delighted to offer the HU Excellent Scholarship (HES) for prospective undergraduate students. Those are taken into account should be non-EU/EEA citizens. This year, two awards available. Each of those amounting up to 3,500 Euro. To apply, all entries must be received no later than August 15th each year.
HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht is offering the HU Excellent Scholarship (HES) for outstanding undergraduate students. Please note, only those who have been admitted at the university will be considered. The scholarship is tenable for one academic year only.
The winners of HES will be granted maximum 3,500 Euro.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate level in all subjects.
Place of Study
At HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht in the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be qualified, candidates are expected to meet the criteria as follow:
– You have been admitted to one of our English-taught bachelor’s programmes
– You have a non-EU/ EEA nationality and pay the higher tuition fee of € 8,044
– You do not qualify for any other scholarship or student grant
– You had a GPA (grade point average) of 3.3. or B+ during your previous education
– You have obtained a minimum of 55 of ECs during your previous study year at HU
Only non-EU/EEA students may apply this scholarship.
To apply, applicant must provide all of the documents as follow:
– A motivation letter, in which you explain why you are choosing this programme at HU
– A supporting list of transcripts to show your GPA of 3.3 or B+
– No supporting documents required
August 15th on annual basis.