The University of Michigan is glad to offer the International Institute Individual Fellowship (IIIF) for 2016 entry. Undergraduate, graduate or professional school students are welcome to apply. The fellows will participate in internship, degree or research program abroad. Each of the winning fellows will receive up to $5,000. No application will be accepted after February 15, 2016.
The International Institute of Michigan State University is glad to announce an amazing fellowship named as International Institute Individual Fellowship (IIIF). If you are an undergraduate, graduate or professional school student, you are eligible to apply. The fellowship is designed to support University of Michigan students who are enrolled in a degree program and wish to participate in internships or conduct research abroad.
The winning fellows will be granted $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
This fellowship aimed to support students conducting research, internship and degree abroad.
Place of Study
The program will be taken abroad.
Eligibility and Criteria
- UM-Ann Arbor undergraduate, graduate, and professional school students are eligible, regardless of citizenship.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program. Ph.D. pre-candidates are eligible, but Ph.D. candidates are not eligible.
- Students graduating before the start of the project are not eligible.
- Eligible students must return to campus for at least one term prior to graduation.
- Eligible internship or research projects must be at least one month in length, constitute at least a 30-hour-per-week time commitment (exclusive of language training), and meet allrequirements of the University Travel Policy and the Institutional Review Board. Funding is not available for language study or service learning.
The U.S students are welcome to apply this scholarship.
Please see the detail instruction at the website and application link below.
15 February 2016.