InvestmentZen is delighted to invite applications for the InvestmentZen $1k Financial Future Scholarship Program. The invitation is targeted to the legal residents of the United States. They must be 18 years of age or older. Winner will receive benefit of $1,000. The closing date of application is 1 April each year.
InvestmentZen aims to promote a lifetime of ﬁnancial responsibility which starts as soon as we start managing our own money. The good ﬁnancial habits we develop as post-secondary students
can serve us for the rest of our lives.
To help promote ﬁnancial responsibility among post-secondary students, we’re thrilled to award (1) $1,000 scholarship to help alleviate educational costs.
Level and Area of Studies
All applicants must be actively enrolled full-time in a U.S. accredited, post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university, or trade school).
Place of Study: USA
Eligibility and Criteria
- Current employees, ofﬁcers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (deﬁnned as spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and
persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older, legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and enrolled at an eligible educational institution.
Open to all nationalities, as long as they have US residency or a student visa.
To enter, please submit an essay (500-1500 words) to http://www.investmentzen.com/scholarship
answering one of the following:
- How are you managing your money in college to prepare for a bright ﬁnancial future?
- What ﬁnancial challenges have you overcome in your life? What lesson(s) did they teach
- What are the most common ﬁnancial pitfalls you see your peers making, and what advice do you have for them?
1 April each year.