Applications for the Kelly & Soto Law Scholarship Program are now being accepted. The scholarship is open to the United States citizens or the legal permanent residents of the U.S. Three winners will be selected to receive the award. To apply, applicants must submit their essay and other required materials no later than April 15, 2017.
The Kelly & Soto Law Scholarship Program is designed to help high school seniors and college students who are attending an institution of higher learning. With combined scholarship grants worth $1,500, we are enthusiastic to provide students a chance to further their education as we recognize its value as a vital foundation for the creation and fulfillment of advantageous careers. All applications will be reviewed by the firm internally and we look forward to reviewing your application, and wish you success in all your future endeavors.
– First Prize : $1000 scholarship grant
– Second Prize : $300 scholarship grant
– Third Prize : $200 scholarship grant
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a U.S. citizen residing in the United States, or a legal permanent resident.
- Be accepted to an institution of higher learning.
- Be a current high school senior registered at a US high school or a current student enrolled at a US accredited college (2- or 4-year).
Only the U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
Applicants are required to submit an essay on the following topic:
THE DANGERS OF Distracted Driving: Describe positive initiatives you have seen recently aimed at curbing distracted driving and explain its effectiveness. Include some of the consequences of distracted driving (car accident , suspended license, personal injury, etc.)?
15 April 2017.