Khon Kaen University is pleased to offer a number of master and PhD scholarships for 2017/18 academic year. Those scholarships are exclusively open to students living in ASEAN or GMS countries. All applicants must be under 40 years of age at the time of application. The closing date of application is 28 April 2017.
The objective of the scholarships is to support education and extend educational opportunities to personnel in GMS and ASEAN countries with no binding condition or obligation. Khon Kaen University or KKU is a public research university in Thailand. It was the first university established in northeastern Thailand and remains the oldest and largest university in the region.
Those are fully-funded scholarship that cover tuition fees, travel cost, research or thesis cost and others.
Level and Area of Studies
Master and PhD degree in any field.
Place of Study
At the Khon Kaen University in Thailand.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The applicant must hold one of the nationalities of these mentioned ASEAN or GMS countries.
- The applicant must have the official permission to study at Khon Kaen University from the institute/organization to which the applicant is affiliated in the homeland country, and must be able to show the authorized signature of the highest rank officer in charge or by a person with the equivalent authority. The applicant must not be over 40 years of age on the date of application; the final decision is made by the Committee only.
- The applicant must fulfill all the requirements as per those who are eligible to study in that particular curriculum at Khon Kaen University.
The scholarships are only open to ASEAN and GMS Countries’ citizens.
The application package must be containing the materials as follow:
– One scholarship application form
– Two letter of recommendation
– One letter of permission
– Other supporting documents
28 April 2017