Lance Surety Bonds Associates is delighted to invite applications for the Lance Surety Bond Scholarship. This annual scholarship open to both graduate and undergraduate students in the U.S. college or university. One the most deserving applicants will receive prize of $1,500. To apply, entries must be submitted no later than 15 December 2016.
Lance Surety Bonds Associates is offering an annual $1,500 scholarship available to all students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at any accredited college, university or trade school in the U.S.
The winner of this Lance Surety Bond Scholarship will receive $1,500.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate level any subject.
Place of Study
At an accredited college or university in the U.S.A.
Eligibility and Criteria
All undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at an accredited university, college or trade school in the U.S are eligible to apply. All applicants will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Relevancy – your essay should be relevant to one of the topics we’ve suggested
- Uniqueness – all essays should be your original work and should not be copied from anywhere else
- Professionalism – your text should be informative and well-written
- Creativity – your essay should be creative and interesting for the reader
The U.S. students are welcome to apply.
To apply for this Lance surety bond scholarship, you have to submit an essay of minimum 500 words on one of the following topics:
- Topic: What would be your motivation to start a small business, if you could launch it right now?
- Topic: How does the U.S. economy benefit from surety bonds?
15 December 2016.