Lasalle College of the Art is pleased to invite applications for the Dare To Dream Scholarship Program for 2017/18 academic year. This scholarship is only open to new Diploma students with special needs, who have demonstrated good performance, track record, and/or relevant experience in his or her chosen field of study. The closing date of application is 17 May 2017.
Value and Tenure
S$5,400 per academic year for a maximum of three (3) years or the minimum duration required to complete the Diploma course, whichever is shorter. The scholarship recipient must maintain a grade average of at least 60 for each level of study in order to be considered for subsequent years of scholarship, subject to a maximum of three (3) years or the minimum duration required to complete the course, whichever is shorter.
Level and Area of Studies
Diploma programme in any field.
Place of Study
At Lasalle College of the Art in Singapore.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible students must meet the requirements as follow:
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full-time Diploma programme for the August 2017 intake
- Applicants must be medically certified about their special needs
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships / bursaries / financial aid awarded by external organisations
In addition, they will be selected based on the Assessment Criteria as follow:
- Good academic record with portfolio/audition/interview or other criteria as may be laid down from time to time
- Good performance track record and/or relevant experience in chosen field
- Demonstrates engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities
- High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities
- Preference for applicants in financial hardship with a per capita income (PCI) of $1,500 and below
Only the citizens of Singapore are welcome to apply.
Please click the link below to apply this scholarship.
17 May 2017.