The University of Nottingham is delighted to invite applications for the Latin America Scholarship Program. This Latin Scholarship is exclusively open to students from Latin America. All students will be pursuing master degree at the University of Nottingham in the UK. The deadline is 18 May 2018.
In 2018 University of Nottingham is offering 9 Latin America Scholarship programs of £5,000 each towards tuition fees to students from Latin America. The University of Nottingham is consistently ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. Furthermore the rank of the university is 8th in the UK for research power.
The winner of the Latin America Scholarship will receive benefit of £5,000 each towards tuition fees.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any of the courses offered by the university.
Place of Study
At the University of Nottingham in UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- A national of (or permanently domiciled in) a Latin American country AND
- An overseas student for fee purposes AND
- Already hold an offer to start a full-time master’s degree programme (excluding MRes) at Nottingham in September 2018, any subject area.
In addition, Seven of these scholarships will be for students from any Latin American country and five of these scholarships are offered in partnership with Santander for students from countries within the Santander scheme, listed below:
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Successful applicants for the Santander scholarship will be asked later in the year to prepare a brief one-page testimonial including a note of thanks to Santander for their support and explaining how they have benefited from the scholarship funding and what it has made possible.
This Latin scholarship is open to the citizens of the Latin America.
In order to see further instruction of this Latin America Scholarship, please go to the link below.
18 may 2018.