Application for the Lean Lab Incubator Fellowship Program are now being accepted. The scholarship is exclusively open to educators, entrepreneurs, technologists, and community leaders in Kansas City. A range of benefits will be given to the winning fellows. No application will be accepted after June 11, 2017.
The Lean Lab is pleased to offer Incubator Fellowship Program. If you are an educator, entrepreneur, technologist, and community leader with early stage ideas of products, services, or new school designs then you can apply. The fellowship program is seeking bold entrepreneurs building transformational innovations that address achievement gaps and inequities that persist in public education.
Those are selected will receive benefit as follow:
- Training and consultancies on all aspects of building a sustainable and impactful venture in education as aligned to our Due Diligence Model
- Exclusive access to mentorship from Kansas City’s top entrepreneur and education leaders
- Partnership with up to 5 school beta-sites
- Office space
- Access to a supportive community of parents, teachers, students, school system leaders, and investors in the form of the Community Launch Group
- Up to $35,000 in seed funding
- Participation in the culminating Launch[ED] Day event, where each team pitches to additional Kansas City leaders, funders, and community members for additional resources to further support their initiatives
Level and Area of Studies
Non – degree program in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Educators, entrepreneurs, technologists, and community leaders with early stage ideas of products, services, or new school designs that have the capacity to transform public education in Kansas City.
- Gritty, determined people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and tackle some of our city’s toughest challenges in education.
- Applicants can apply alone or in teams. It is required that a founder is available for the in-person modules.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Please go to the link below to apply this fellowship.