The University of North Carolina (UNC) is currently accepting applications for the Levine Scholarship Program. To be eligible, candidates should be the U.S. citizens who will be pursuing education at the University of North Carolina (UNC). This scholarship covers full tuition, room, board and mandatory fees. To apply, all required materials must be submitted by October 8, 2017.
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is seeking outstanding high school seniors who demonstrate evidence of experience, motivation and commitment toward the ideals of the Levine Scholars Program. The program creates a comprehensive undergraduate experience that integrates classroom, extracurricular, community engagement and leadership opportunities over a four-year period. It awards scholarships to approximately 20 incoming freshmen each year.
The total value of this four-year package is estimated at $105,000 for in-state students and $155,000 for out-of-state students.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
At the University of North Carolina (UNC), USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Students must be applicants for freshman enrollment at UNC Charlotte in a baccalaureate program for the fall term immediately following their high school graduation.
- Students must be admitted to UNC Charlotte to receive a Levine Scholarship.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Students must demonstrate a commitment to community service, hold an academic record that reflects a sustained passion for knowledge, and possess a capacity for ethical leadership that elevates fellow students to a higher standard.
- While there are no minimum SAT, ACT or grade point averages to apply for the Levine Scholarship, students must excel academically.
- Successful candidates will likely have a grade point average of 3.8 – 4.0 (unweighted) and score 1900 – 2400 on the three combined sections of the old SAT or a 29 – 36 on the ACT composite.
Only U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
Please click the website and application link below to see further instruction of application procedure.
8 October 2017.