Entries for the Legislative Incentives for Future Excellence (LIFE) Scholarships are now being invited. Both U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens are welcome to apply. They must be South Carolina resident at the time of high school graduation and during the period of the award. The winning applicant will receive benefit of $7,500. The closing date of application is varies.
Clemson University is pleased to announce its LIFE Scholarship Program. Graduate and undergraduate students of South Carolina are eligible to apply for the scholarship program. Clemson’s retention and graduation rates rank among the highest in the country for public universities. They remain committed both to world-class research and a high quality of life. The LIFE Scholarship award amount is determined annually by the South Carolina General Assembly.
The amount is $5,000 per year and may be “enhanced” to $7,500 per year.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate and undergraduate level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen under state residency statutes.
- South Carolina resident at the time of high school graduation and during the period of the award.
- Graduated from a South Carolina, high school or was a dependent of a parent or guardian who was at the time of the student’s high school graduation a legal resident of South Carolina.
- Full-time undergraduate seeking a first baccalaureate degree.
- Must not have been judged delinquent, nor have been convicted or pled guilty or nolo contendere to any felony in any state.
- Must not have been convicted of any second alcohol or drug-related misdemeanor in any state for 12 months before the period of the award.
- Must not be in default or owe a refund or repayment on any federal or state financial aid.
Both U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens apply this scholarship.
Application should be made online through the link below.
Submission Deadline: Varies.