Entries for the the North American Van Lines Logistic Scholarship Contest are now accepted. The U.S. students who are currently pursuing undergraduate education on logistic field are invited to apply. This year, five awards will be granted. Each of those amounting up to $1,000. To apply, essay and other supporting documents must be received no later than 15 December 2017.
North American Van Lines believes that education is the best way to ensure qualified professionals. By this belief, they are proud to announce their first annual Logistics Scholarship contest. Five lucky qualified entrants will each win a $1,000 scholarship towards their degree in logistics or supply chain management at the college or university of their choice. North American Van Lines is committed to supporting the community as well as the growth and development of the moving services and logistics industries.
The winning candidates will receive $5,000 in total which is distributed evenly to five best applicants.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in logistic or equivalent field.
Place of Study
At an accredited college or university in the U.S.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, each candidates must meet the criteria as follow:
- U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident)
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as a full time student of an accredited college/university within the United States for completion of an undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
- The applicant must comply with IRS rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship,
- You must be a Candidate for a Degree.
Only the U.S. or permanent residents are invited to apply.
All candidates are required to submit all of the materials as follow:
- Copy of your most recent transcripts (A minimum GPA 2.5 required for consideration)
- Some verification of enrollment at your college (Letter from school verifying enrollment)
- Submit a brief essay of between 400 and 800 words, detailing why a career in logistics/supply chain management is your college major of choice. A personalized tone, referencing sincere firsthand experience and sentiment, is best—no need to be too formal. We want to know why you truly believe in logistics as the best career path for you
15 December 2017.