Every year, Tilburg University is pleased to offer Master scholarship in the field of Communication and Information Sciences, Management of Cultural Diversity, Ritual in Society, Philosophy, Science and Society, Research Language and Communication and Research Philosophy.International students may also participate in this scholarship. The successful candidates will receive waiver of the tuition fee. The application deadline is 1 April 2016.
For the academic year 2016-2017 Tilburg School of Humanities has a number of scholarships available for excellent international EU/EEA and non-EEA students who are admitted to a (Research) Master’s program at Tilburg School of Humanities (TSH).
The value of the scholarship depends on your nationality.
- EU/EEA students: The TSH Scholarship for Academic Excellence for EU/EEA students consists of a scholarship of € 5.000 to partially cover the living expenses of the students during their stay here in Tilburg.
Non-EEA students: The TSH Scholarship for Academic Excellence for non-EEA students consists of a partial tuition waiver. In 2015/2016 this was a waiver of € 9.000, which left a tuition fee of € 4.000. The exact amounts for 2016/2017 will be published later this year.
Level and Area of Studies
Scholarships are provided to learn MA Communication and Information Sciences, MA Management of Cultural Diversity, MA Ritual in Society, MA Philosophy, Science and Society, Research MA Language and Communication and Research MA Philosophy.
Place of Study
Tilburg University, Netherlands
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Candidates must have been (unconditionally) admitted to one of the graduate programs at Tilburg School of Humanities for the academic year 2016-2017
- Candidates must have achieved excellent study results in their relevant (under) graduate program. As an indication, the student must have graduated with an average result of at least 8 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of their class
- To prove that you are an excellent student you can send us a statement from your university saying that you belonged to the top 10% of your class or with your average grade. This is not necessary if your average grade is specified on your transcript of records
- Candidates must hold a EU/EEA or non-EEA passport
- Candidates should fill in the Scholarship Application Form
- Candidates must be newly enrolled at Tilburg University
International Students may apply this scholarship
Please find the downloadable link at application link below.
1 April 2016
Website and Application Link