The Need Scholarship Fund is currently applicable. This scholarship open to students pursuing education in two – or four-year colleges or universities, vocational, or technical schools in the United States. Please note, the eligible students should be the citizens of one of the countries within U.S.A as listed below. Those are selected will receive benefits of maximum $3,500. The application deadline is 31 May 2017.
The NEED Scholarship Fund will provide funding in 2017-2018 to help meet last dollar needs of low-income students through the Unmet NEED Grant Program. These grants are intended to supplement the financial aid package, not replace aid students have been granted via other scholarships, grants, and loans.
The award value is ranging from $1,000 to $3,500.
Place of Study
Two – or four-year colleges or universities, vocational, or technical schools in all subjects.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible to apply to the Unmet NEED program, the student must:
- Be a United States citizen and resides at least one year in one the countries below.
- Demonstrate unmet financial need at least $1,000 after the award has been determined.
- Have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) less than $5,000
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0, and
- Be a high school senior or graduate planning to enroll, or a student already enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited postsecondary institution.
This scholarship only open the U.S citizens who have been living at least one year in one of the countries as follow: Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Lawrence, Washington or Westmoreland.
To apply, all interested students are advised to click the application link below.
31 May 2017.